If you might be interested in a puppy please check out our Puppy Fever: 5 Things you Absolutely Need To Know BEFORE you contact a breeder. blog and then Contact Us to inquire.
O Litter: Due August 5, 2020
O Litter Dates of Interest:
Due Date: 05/16/2021
Date of Ultrasound: 04/13/21 (6 viable embryos found)
Puppy Culture Puppy Parties are by Invitation ONLY!
Estimated Puppy Party 1: 06/26/2021 (family only)
Estimated Puppy Party 2: 07/03/2021 (professionals only)
Estimated Puppy Party 3: 07/10/2021
Send Home Date and Passionate Puppy Raising Seminar: 07/17/202
We are very excited for another Kiro litter, this time from the beautiful Andeigh von der burg Austerlitz CGC TKN OFA We are expecting beautiful dogs with correct structure suitable for showing in FCI/UKC conformation. We expect strong bone, rich pigment, upper medium size to large dogs with Black and Tan color, both saddle and blanket marked (black factored). Both Andeigh and Kiro are fun dogs to train, environmentally confident, with lots of playful personality. Puppies are expected to have medium food and toy drive and are most suitable for companion dogs and casual pleasure trainers.
Both Andeigh and Kiro are excellent house dogs who live full time in the house, both are sociable, and easy companion dogs.
All Austerlitz German Shepherds Puppies come with the following value added training, socialization, registration, and insurance.
2021 Puppy Price: $2500
1. All puppies are raised using Puppy Culture protocols by our expert team of professional trainers.
Your puppy will have the tremendous benefit of being raised using Puppy Culture protocols and a copy of the film, Puppy Culture The Powerful First 12 Weeks is included in your puppy pack so you can continue our work when you take your puppy home. You can learn about Puppy Culture here.
2. All puppies have crate conditioning started using our own Crate Conditioning for Puppies: An incremental approach (UPDATE 2019) techniques and each puppy family gets a complementary enrollment in our Course: Crate School: Confident Crating
3. All puppies receive cleanliness training using our own Poop School: Litter Box Basics For Breeders and Fosters Techniques and each puppy family gets a complementary membership in our house training course Poop School: House Training Basics So you can continue our cleanliness training as house training once your puppy is home.
4. All puppies are registered with the American Kennel Club on Limited Registration. We pay the cost of registration and your registration certificate will be mailed to your home by the AKC (all puppies are placed on AKC Limited Registration).
5. All puppies are microchipped with an AKC Reunite Chip including Lifetime Enrollment. All you need to do is keep your listed contact information updated, we’ve taken care of the cost of lifetime enrollment.
6. A healthy puppy. We take health care very seriously and work hard to produce the healthiest puppies possible. Puppies are fed a diet that meets or exceeds WSAVA Guidelines (Pro Plan Sport 30/20), vaccinated in accordance with AAHA Guidelines, receive a Well Puppy Check by our veterinarian prior to leaving for your home.
7. Complementary Health Insurance: We provide two 30 day complementary pet insurance plans with your puppy. The first is included with your AKC Registration and you will activate this via an e-mail sent to you from the AKC. The second is via Trupanion’s Breeder Program and you will receive activation instructions in your puppy health packet. Each policy is slightly different and will help protect your puppy in case of accident or certain illnesses that might occur in the first month in your home.
8. Lifetime of Support and Community: Once you have a puppy from our program you enjoy all the support, guidance, and community we can offer. We have built a strong community of FB Groups to help you succeed with your new puppy and connect with other Austerlitz Families. These Include: a 6 month membership in Poop School House Training Basics, a 6 month membership in Crate School: Confident Crating, lifetime membership in our general subject GSD group, the German Shepherd Dog Network, Pandemic Puppy Raising Support Group, and our Austerlitz German Shepherds Kennel Group. We will also do a private group for each litter, so we can provide real time transition support and guidance after you pick your puppy up.
Invites to our entire family of support groups are sent at Puppy Pick Up day.
9. Our Amazing and Audacious Austerlitz Puppy Jump Start Kit, to help you get your puppy off to the best start possible.
1. DVD or VOD: Puppy Culture the Powerful first 12 Weeks.
2. Book: When Pigs Fly: Training Success with Impossible Dogs
3. Austerlitz Shepherds Complete Health and Training Record
4. AKC and Trupanion: Pet Safety Booklets
5. 1 Cup Dog Food Scoop
6. Clicker with wrist coil
7. Puppy Training Treats
8. Pro Plan Sport 30/20 (enough for 1 week)
9. Poop Bags (1 roll and holder)
10. Puppy Culture Swag Bag
11. Small Magic Mat (for settle down training)
12. Booklet: Puppy Fitness that Fits the Puppy
13. Booklet: Spay and Neuter Considerations
14. Familiar scented toy.
15. Snuffle mat and an assortment of high value chews and pacifiers.
10. All the care and support a legacy preservation breeder of over 30 years experience can provide. We care about our puppies AND our clients. We will do our best to provide a lifetime of support, community, and guidance.