If you might be interested in a puppy please Contact Us to inquire.
N Litter: Due August 5, 2020
Dates of Interest: As of 8/28
Note: All puppies are spoken for, we are still interviewing families for 2 “alternate” slots (alternate slots are those who would get a puppy from this litter if a family on the wait list is unable to take their puppy for any reason)
Date of Birth: 08/06/2020
Puppy Culture Puppy Parties are by Invitation ONLY!
Estimated Puppy Party 1: 09/19/2020
Estimated Puppy Party 2: 09/26/2020
Estimated Puppy Party 3: 10/03/2020
Send Home Date and Passionate Puppy Raising Seminar: 10/10/2020
We are very excited for another Kiro litter, this time from the beautiful Zap. We are expecting beautiful dogs with correct structure suitable for showing in FCI/UKC conformation. We expect strong bone, rich pigment, upper medium size to large dogs with Black and Tan color, both saddle and blanket marked (black factored). Both Zap and Kiro are fun dogs to train, environmentally confident, with lots of toy, food, and play drive suitable for hobby sport of all kinds.
Both Zap and Kiro are excellent house dogs who live full time in the house, both are sociable, and easy companion dogs.
All Austerlitz German Shepherds Puppies come with the following value added training, socialization, registration, and insurance.
2020 Puppy Price: $2000
1. All puppies are raised using Puppy Culture protocols by our expert team of professional trainers.
Your puppy will have the tremendous benefit of being raised using Puppy Culture protocols and a copy of the film, Puppy Culture The Powerful First 12 Weeks is included in your puppy pack so you can continue our work when you take your puppy home. You can learn about Puppy Culture here.
2. All puppies have crate conditioning started using our own Crate Conditioning for Puppies: An incremental approach (UPDATE 2019) techniques and each puppy family gets a complementary enrollment in our Confident Crating: A Guide For The New Puppy Owner. Course.
3. All puppies receive cleanliness training using our own Poop School: Litter Box Basics For Breeders and Fosters Techniques and each puppy family gets a complementary membership in our house training course Poop School: House Training Basics So you can continue our cleanliness training as house training once your puppy is home.
4. All puppies are fully registered with the American Kennel Club. We take care of the cost of registration and your registration certificate will be mailed to your home by the AKC (all puppies are placed on AKC Limited Registration).
5. All puppies are microchipped with an AKC Reunite Chip including Lifetime Enrollment. All you need to do is keep your listed contact information updated, we’ve taken care of the cost of enrollment.
6. A healthy puppy. We take health care very seriously and work hard to produce the healthiest puppies possible. Puppies are fed a diet that meets or exceeds WSAVA Guidelines (Pro Plan Sport 30/20), vaccinated in accordance with AAHA Guidelines, receive a Well Puppy Check by our veterinarian prior to leaving for your home.
7. Complementary Health Insurance: We provide 2 30 day complementary pet insurance plans with your puppy. The first is included with your AKC Registration and you will activate this via an e-mail sent to you from the AKC. The second is via Trupanion’s Breeder Program and you will receive activation instructions in your puppy health packet. Each policy is slightly different and will help protect your puppy in case of accident or certain illnesses that might occur in the first month in your home.
8. Lifetime of Support and Community: Once you have a puppy from our program you enjoy all the support, guidance, and community we can offer. We have built a strong community of FB Groups to help you succeed with your new puppy. These Include a 12 month membership in Passionate Puppy Raising, a 6 month membership in Poop School House Training Basics, a 6 month membership in Crate School: Confident Crating, lifetime membership in our general subject GSD group, the German Shepherd Dog Network, and our Austerlitz German Shepherds Kennel Group. Invites to our entire family of support groups are sent at Puppy Pick Up day.
9. Our Amazing and Audacious Austerlitz Puppy Jump Start Kit, to help you get your puppy off to the best start possible.
2020 Kit Contains:
1. DVD or VOD: Puppy Culture the Powerful first 12 Weeks.
2. Book: When Pigs Fly: Training Success with Impossible Dogs
3. Austerlitz Shepherds Complete Health and Training Record
4. AKC and Trupanion: Pet Safety Booklets
5. 1 Cup Dog Food Scoop
6. Clicker with wrist coil
7. Puppy Training Treats
8. Pro Plan Sport 30/20 (enough for 1 week)
9. Poop Bags (1 roll and holder)
10. Puppy Culture Swag Bag
11. Small Magic Mat (for settle down training)
12. Booklet: Puppy Fitness that Fits the Puppy
13. Booklet: Spay and Neuter Considerations
14. Familiar scented toy.
15. Snuffle mat and an assortment of high value chews and pacifiers.
10. All the care and support a legacy preservation breeder of over 30 years experience can provide. We care about our puppies AND our clients. We will do our best to provide a lifetime of support, community, and guidance.