We have no available dogs at this time.
Occasionally we may have adolescents, young adults, or adult dogs available. All young dogs are treated with the same level of care as our puppies. All dogs are socialized, trained, and groomed frequently, to help assure a smooth transition to their new homes. They also travel with us to our local dog classes for more training and socialization.
To allow for a gradual transition to their new family, and to allow us the opportunity to fully support you and your new dog during the adjustment period, we give preference to local (within a 90 minute drive of Tulsa, Oklahoma) families in the placement of adult dogs.
Note: We do NOT place any dogs for breeding! Please do not inquire after breeding dogs. We do not broker dogs from Europe, so we do not keep an inventory dogs for sale. Please do not make these types of inquires.
Adult dogs are:
- Raised with Puppy Culture
- Have basic manners training (often more) done with positive reinforcement methods.
- Current on standard health care: vaccinations, heartworm preventive, flea/tick preventive, etc.
- House Trained and currently living in our home.
- Crate trained.
- Travel well in the car (crated).
- Socialized in public regularly.
- Good with house mate dogs (unless otherwise noted).
- Good with guests to our home (unless otherwise noted).
- Come with complete health records.
- Eating a high quality diet: Pro Plan
- Adult dogs are priced between $500 and $1000 depending on age and other factors.
Currently Available Dogs: We have none at this time.